Promotion project of network integration control system standardization
RACOW(RFID Auto-Commissioning Open system with WiMAX)
Demonstration of reduction of environmental effect with data collection system over WiMAX
The Ministry of Public Management
The second supplementary budget in the fiscal year 2009
“Promotion project of network integration control system standardization etc.”
- Requirement of wireless system to realize reduction of environmental impact
- Data collection system over WiMAX
Keio University, Tokyo University of Electronic and Communication, Toppan Printing Co., Ltd., Japan Radio Co., Ltd., United Communication Services Inc.
Information system in which consumers can freely add and select services. Energy and information services related to equipments and devices.
- Offering various services and businesses on the basis of common information system
- Information system that works even if communication methods of low layer are different = Web/IP technology using object’s ID as key.
- Using wireless communication method properly
- Combination of WiMAX which can multicast over wide area in wireless IP network and home network.
- Direct and indirect reduction of environmental effect
- Direct result: Quantity evaluation on the reduction of environmental effects adjusting to the base use state and the consumer load with the equipment cooperation in the home network.
- Indirect result: Quantifying the effect of remote diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of domestic equipments.