Professor, Faculty of Environment and Information Studies, Keio University
Associate Director, Auto-ID Labratory Japan
5322 Endo Fujisawa-shi Kanagawa-ken 232-0882, Japan
Telephone : +81-3-3516-0620
- 1985 Nagoya University, Aerospace Engineering Department BS
- 1987 Tokyo University, Graduate School of Aerospace Engineering Department MS
- 1991 Colorado University, Graduate School of Aerospace Engineering Department
- 1996 Tokyo University Graduate School of Aerospace Engineering Department, Ph.D
- 1987 Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Company, Radio Systems Laboratory Satellite Communication System Department
- 2004 NTT Communications, Research Faculty in Keio University Graduate School of Media and Governance
- 2008 Associate Professor, Faculty of Environment and Information Studies, Keio University
- 2016 Professor, Faculty of Environment and Information Studies, Keio University
- Professional Memberships: IEEE, IEICE, JSME
- Associate Editor, IEEE Internet of Things Journal (2016-）
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering (2016-）
- Associate Editor, IEEE Journal of RFID (2017-）
- Associate Editor, IEEE Virtual Journal of RFID(2013-）
- Chairman, Japan Ministry of internal affairs and information, UHF RFID system working group (2015～2018)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, external researcher(2011-2014)
- IEICE APCC 2015,(Kyoto) General Secretary
- IEEE Internet of Things 2015, (Seoul Korea) TPC co-chair
- IEEE Transactions of Automation Science, Special Issue on Internet of Things, Associate Editor (2016)
- IEEE RFID-TA 2015 (Tokyo) TPC co-chair
- IEEE RFID 2015 (San Diego) TPC Track Chair
- IEEE RFID 2014, Technical Program Sensors Track Chair
- Internet of Things 2010, Technical Program Co-Chair
- IEEE RFID 2010 Communications Protocol Track Chair
- IEEE Wireless Communication Magazine Guest Editor for Special Issue for Internet of Things
- Jin Mitsugi, Shigeru Yonemura, Takehiro Yokoishi,”Reliable and swift device discovery in consolidated IP and ZigBee home networks “, IEICE Trans-B, Vo.E96-B, No.07, (2013)
- Jin Mitsugi, Yuusuke Kawakita, “Efficient Frequency Sharing of Baseband and Subcarrier Coding UHF RFID Systems”, IEICE Trans. Commu. Vol.E92-B, No.12, pp.3974-3802, (2009)
- Jin Mitsugi, Shigeya Suzuki, Hisakazu Hada, Tatsuya Inaba, “Latest development of network RFID”, IEICE Communications Magazine, no.7, (2008), pp.30-40.
- Jin Mitsugi, Osamu Tokumasu, “Practical method for UHF RFID interrogation area measurement using Battery Assisted Passive Tag”, IEICE TRANSACTIONS on Communications Vol.E91-B No.4 pp.1047-105, (2008)
- Jin Mitsugi, Kazuhide Ando, Yumi Senbokuya, Akira Meguro, “Deployment Analysis of Large Space Antenna Using Flexible Multibody Dynamics Simulation”, Acta Astronautica, vol.47, no.1, pp.19-26, (2000).
- Jin Mitsugi. “Comparative Analysis of Deployable Truss Structures for Mesh Antenna Reflectors”, AIAA Journal, Vol. 36, No. 8 (1998), pp. 1546-1548.
- Jin Mitsugi,“Direct Strain Measure for Large Displacement Analyses on Hinge Connected Beam Structures”, Computers & Structures, vol.64, no.1-4, (1997), pp.509-517.
- Jin Mitsugi,’Direct Strain Measure for Large Deformation Analyses on Beam Structures’,AIAA Journal, vol.33, no.10, (1995), pp.1934- 1939.
- Jin Mitsugi,”Static Analysis of Cable Networks and their Supporting Structures”, Computers and Structures, Vol.51, no.1, (1994), pp.47-56.
- Jin Mitsugi, “Traversing Singularities in Nonlinear Anlyses on Cable Network Structures”, Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Series B, 60 (571), pp.867-874, (1994).
- Jin Mitsugi, Tetsuo Yasaka,”Deployable Modular Mesh Antenna and its Surface Adjustment”, International Journal of Space Structures, vol.8, no.1/2, (1993), pp.53-61.
- Jin Mitsugi, Tetsuo Yasaka,”Nonlinear Static and Dynamic Analysis Method of Cable Structures”, AIAA Journal, vol.29, no.1, (1991), pp.150-152.
- Jin Mitsugi, Tetsuo Yasaka, Koryo Miura,”Shape Control of the Tension Truss Antenna”, AIAA Journal, vol.28, no.2, (1990),pp.316-322.